Monday 21 May 2012

Aftermath

Assalamualaikum.

Alhamdulillah, the MPSJ event went smoothly, albeit with a few kinks here and there..
Then again, what do you expect, eh? =)
The feedback was positive both from the educators and the organizing committee.
The XploRace also went alright. It started shakily, but then ended on high~
Had to intervene in the middle, but hey, who wouldn't, right?

Up next is the postmortem. I do hope it goes well because..
for one, there was NEVER a FULL QUOTA whenever we have a meeting before the event.. Ad je sesape yg ad hal.. haih..
They better not do this for the postmortem or I myself shall give them an earful.
I just hope I'll be able to parry any salvos directed at me then.

This week promises to end on a high note, but like all things in life, it has to be earned.
How do I do that?
3 tests (possibly more), plus a multitude of assignments to complete by the end of this month (!!!)

Pray that I have enough strength to survive this week relatively unscathed.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment